Yay, nothing better then breaking in a new blog!!
So I am a blogging transplant from another not-to-be-named-site. With rumors of it dissapearing I figured I had better figure out a new playground. AND HERE I AM!!
So a bit about me:
I am 29, 30 in April, and I don't always have time to write. I try as often as possible to keep my mind limber, as well as my fingers. I have recently been written about in the loval paper, but don't know you well enough to tell you what for. Maybe someday.
I am a full time worker, part time goof-off and all around decent human... at least I like to think so... Feel free to correct me if I am wrong.
Well that is all I am giving you for now. I will drop back in later to check on you!
S
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment